On 4/29/2013 2:48 PM, Don Poitras wrote:
In article <3FBE8841A32941B492C2148EABF8D156@graham> you wrote:
Hello,
Another question .. I have four PDS's of copybooks, pgms, sysexec, proclib. I'd
like to search the four for something. Have looked at 3.14 and 3.15 but seems
that I can only search one PDS at a time. Is this the case, have I missed
something?
Please, thanks,
Graham Hobbs

Create a workplace list and use the 'sf' line command. Put '=' on the
other datasets. Hit enter and the first set of hits will show up. Each
time you hit 'end' the next set will appear.

This also works on ISPF
3.4, but that would require the pdses to have some common naming
convention.

Not true. See my post.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html