If you had invested 10,000 in Tesla 2 years ago, you’d now have 5,000. If you
bought bitcoin in 2021, you lost half. If you purchased GM stock in 2006, you
lost it all. If you bought a real bank like JPM in 2013, you tripled your
money. Most of the “high growth” stocks that Silicon Valley has pushed on
America as disruptors, like Uber, Chewy, don’t even make any money at all &
their stocks are below the first trade price. Uber, who I drove for as a
possible retirement hobby, (3 months lost $600) has lost over 10 billion
dollars & the stock is significantly below the first trade price. IBM hasn’t
been a great investment over the last 10, but you can always pick a time frame
for every stock where it doesn’t perform. MSFT stock did nothing from 1999 til
2016.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone