Hi Bill,
You could treat JCL (with line numbers on) as a ++MAC in SMP.
Each "PTF" (++MACUPD) could be IEBUPDTE Control cards (e.g. ./ CHANGE followed by numbered "cards".

Regards,
David

On 2023-04-21 08:51, Bill Giannelli wrote:
SCLM seems geared towards COBOL and PLI not JCL?
On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 22:18:52 +1000, Wayne Bickerdike <wayn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bill,

If SCLM is installed there is a sample project you can work from. That
should be a good starter.

There is a set of JCL members to set up a project, use that as a basis.

Any questions, just keep asking away.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 9:57 PM Bill Giannelli <billgianne...@gmail.com>