-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Longnecker, Dennis
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 17:13

Please excuse me if this is been asked already, haven't seen it.

https://www.triangle-systems.com/End%20of%20IOF%20Support.shtml

We have used IOF for quite a awhile, and frankly it has some wonderful
functionality that I haven't seen in SDSF (like the ability to send the
output to email address).

Curious what sites that use that product plans are.