We used Cyberark at a former employer. Starting around 2014 or 15. Our security
department, none of whom had mainframe experience, chose it to solve a problem
we didn’t have. I’m pretty sure the head of security read about it on a flight.
Or an auditor did. It slows down everything on the MF. In emergency situations,
it makes it harder to solve them in a timely manner. Every group had a
workaround which circumvented the purpose of the software. There isn’t anything
Cyberark does that can’t be done on the mainframe. What it does do is put the
Cyberark administrator in charge of your staff. Not what I’d call smart. They
just started a DR test. Already had a big delay in getting the proper Cyberark
security to do the restores. As my contact there said an hour ago, it’s a
cluster****.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, April 24, 2023, 3:35 PM, Mark Jacobs