I had h'len',h'0'

On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 15:16:55 +1000 Attila Fogarasi <fogar...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>Was the LLZZ specified with ZZ as x'0000'?  Many years ago I had some
:>strange results from DAIR which were due to random bit settings, that might
:>also account for not getting the partial results as documented.  It was
:>always a touchy interface, and the ZZ requirement is poorly documented.

:>On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 9:19?PM Binyamin Dissen <bdis...@dissensoftware.com>