My experiences with Solarwinds interacting with z/OS have not been pleasant.

First discovered it as my major source of Scanning ports of my system for
vulnerabilities.    Until I purposely put in Defensive Management Demon
filters, they were my ONLY source of that kind of hacking attempts.  Maybe it
was a different program on the server identifying itself as Solarwinds, but a
bad tase is a bad taste.

Second discovery is that their software introduced  worldwide investigations
into some questionable practices and intrusion attempts.   Defective software
or Chinese TikTok attack V1.0.

That was enough to keep them in mind as a company to avoid.     If they have
cleaned up their game, more power to them.  If I have misread the situation, I
apologize.  I have enough worries before trusting something with the track
record I have experienced.