Growth isn’t even in doubt. Dude, you didn’t even know Poughkeepsie was in the
Hudson Valley. Where IBM is investing 20 billion.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, May 20, 2023, 10:58 PM, zMan <zedgarhoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nothing here says it's investing in POK, or in mainframe technology. RIF.

And the tired stats about 71% of Fortune whatever using mainframes may or
may not be current, and don't prove anything about growth. All you have to
do is be awake to see that it's fading. Not fast--nobody thinks it's dead
or even necessarily dying yet. But it's NOT growing as a platform by the
meaningful metrics of users, applications, customer investment beyond
keeping what they have alive.

Seriously, take a look around. You want it to be one way; that doesn't mean
it is. I've tried to convince myself otherwise for years, finally had to
admit it wasn't happening.