I did check the writer. I know he’s with IBM. I also know that 8 9’s is true as
was 5 9’s. I also know that the mainframe is growing via multiple sources.
Idiot.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 11:41 AM, Tom Brennan <t...@tombrennansoftware.com>
wrote:

"It’s always a good idea to check who wrote the piece and whether they
have a bias. (Or financial interest)"  Bill Johnson - 5/19/2023