On Fri, 26 May 2023 12:02:32 +0000, Timothy Sipples wrote:

>z/OS 3.1 has already earned its UNIX® certification...
>
>https://www.opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3693.htm

What version of UNIX?  Trying to follow links to find out, I get
404 for: <http://www.opengroup.org/library/c436>, "Commands
and Utilities, Issue 4, Version 2"

In the past I have complained about non-conformance and been told
(not officially) that the conformance is to an earlier version.

Will it finally support the -P and -L options of cd and pwd, with the default
-L behavior of  Single UNIX?

Will IBM provide any accommodation for conforming behavior incompatible
with customary OMVS behavior?

Nobody's perfect.  What attention will IBM give to SRs on (unintentional)
non-conformance?

--
gil