It's finally working!  Would love to know what happened.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 10:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Any one having issues accessing SERVICELINK

It's still not working for me, nor others on my team.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjacobs@protonmail.com__;!!JT0xjr86ZxPthq8!vYLwK64EcczE4bVP14-bpdiWsClnEpMuM9-TAiXM6fEsz59DIyqGDKkKZP_HGMy7XazMGYJZI9M4D0dYPfVp1YCD69_1N_bp2jIZ$