Just a warning, but the SORTWK specification decision depends on how SORT is provided the input data. If via SORTIN, then allowing SORT to make the determination should be fine. But when the incoming records are provided SORT one records at a time (piping, E15 exit, etc,) then nudging SORT's SORTWK decision by providing some SORTWK areas would probably be a better approach.