If I was using TSO in batch it would be quite easy. There are many parent
tasks available.

It is pure batch, which may have only the single task.

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:53:23 -0500 "Lionel B. Dyck" <lbd...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>I'm assuming (and I know the danger of doing that) that you are using TSO in
:>batch since you mention TSOLIB.
:>
:>Check out the STEPLIB command on www.cbttape.org in file 452.  If nothing
:>else you can look at the source code to see how it does it.
:>
:>
:>Lionel B. Dyck <><
:>Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com
:>Github: https://github.com/lbdyck
:>
:>“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
:>are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden
:>