Say it isn’t so! lol

It’s estimated that there are 10,000 mainframes in use today. They’re used
almost exclusively by the largest companies in the world, including two-thirds
of Fortune 500 companies, 45 of the world’s top 50 banks, eight of the top 10
insurers, seven of the top 10 global retailers, and eight of the top 10
telecommunications companies. And most of those mainframes come from IBM.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone