The syslog.conf rules that you say that you use on your website don't seem to
match your active files.

For example, it looks like you have a rule:

****.TRMD**.***.*** /var/log/%Y/%m/%d/trmd*

I'm not certain, but by my reading of the Comm Server IP Configuration Guide
this will be a problem:  what will cause syslogd to roll over to the next file
at midnight?

I would recommend using the "-N" option at the end of the rule along with the
Global archive settings to automatically handle opening a new log and archiving
the old data.  You can even archive to data sets or GDGs if you want.
Alternatively, "-X" just truncates the log after a configurable time.   But you
should have one or the other to prevent the files from growing without bound.

Just my preference, but I would name the files "something.log".

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
https://coztoolkit.com