Funny how great nature is at keeping a balance. Except humans.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, July 27, 2023, 12:58 PM, Steve Beaver <st...@stevebeaver.com>
wrote:

Back in the 1990's I attended several classes at IBM            on Diagonal
Highway.

Well back then the property was overrun by prairie dogs.  And IBM boulder

Could not get the permits  to poison them out of existence.

Some really smart guy to bring in maybe 2 dozen Barn Owle's and them

Let them roost on the fence.  Barn owls are the natural enemy of

prairie dogs.  I know the owls got big and fat eating prairie dogs.

I'm wondering if the barn owls are still there.