> On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 11:32:59 AM PDT, Steve Beaver
 > <st...@stevebeaver.com> wrote:
> I have absolutely no knowledge about AI other that what AI stands for.

The current implementation of AI is based on mathematical calculations. Rather
than PCs using an FPU, they use graphics cards with GPU for these calculations.
I'm guessing that IBM uses FPUs which can reach speeds of 5 exa-FLOPs. I have
no clue how they are making the leap from computations to decision processing.

    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 11:32:59 AM PDT, Steve Beaver