France is 16th in life expectancy. US 47th. Germany 31st. Capitalism is a
failure for health and life expectancy.

https://www.worldometers.info/demographics/life-expectancy/

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 9:31 PM, Jon Perryman <jperr...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 05:43:51 PM PDT, Bill Johnson wrote:

> Health care, US is rated 30th. France 1st. Germany 6th.

> Infant mortality. US is rated 50th.

> The US health care system is number 1 in one thing, cost. Sucking down 18% of
> GDP.

So France being first in healthcare isn't 1st in life expectancy and buys you 6
more years than the US. Numbers don't tell you cause and effect not the
solution. I agree healthcare in the US is a major problem but playing the
numbers game proves nothing. If you want to play the numbers game, then go to
wonder.cdc.gov which you can look at all kinds of death numbers.