>> Could you please help me figure out where the issue is ?

Ron,

Here are the issues assuming that you read thru documentation that I shared
earlier.

•       The Syntax of ADDDAYS shows that it requires TOGREG or TOJUL.
•       Look at table 18, you would notice that max length of Y4T is 8 bytes.
But you are using 10 bytes.

Is there a reason that you are NOT showing the error messages you got from the
control cards you used? The DFSORT error messages will let you know the reason
for the failure.

Thanks,
Kolusu