Page not found.

regards;

Rahim

    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 07:35:52 AM CDT, Lionel B. Dyck
<lbd...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I was asked yesterday about viewing the ISPF list and log files.

This article I wrote a year ago provides some useful information on how to
simplify things for your ISPF users (and yourself).

https://community.ibm.com/community/user/ibmz-and-linuxone/blogs/lionel-dyck
2/2022/06/02/ispf-list-and-log-improved-access

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden