These are also not defined to my TMM (CA1).

So it's been a really long time since I set all this up, but I do remember

I had to have a couple of special volumes defined in the library.  These
volumes were used to 'communicate' with the Bustech hardware.  Below is
the display for the 2 volumes from ISMF.

VOLUME  USE                     VOLUME                   CHECKPT LIBRARY
SERIAL  ATTR            ERROR STATUS        VOLUME      NAME
BFLDRL  PRIVATE         NO ERROR                --- LIBMVTS1
BFLLCL  PRIVATE         NO ERROR                 --- LIBMVTS1

VOLUME  MEDIA     RECORDING                                     SPECIAL
SERIAL  TYPE      TECHNOLOGY  COMPACTION        ATTRIBUTE
BFLDRL  MEDIA4    128TRACK              ---                     RDCOMPAT
BFLLCL  MEDIA4    128TRACK              ---                     RDCOMPAT

I dont know why the client chose 2 different tape sizes. Seems illogical
to me. The NL tapes I referenced had to do with running DLMCMD JCL which
for the life of me I don't get. All I want to do is ask the machine is 1 -

are you working and 2- what tape VOLSERs do you think you have defined
inside of you?

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.