From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Brian Westerman [brian_wester...@syzygyinc.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2023 12:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: "XYZZY"?

I hear a bunch of odd ways people pronounce our company name "Syzygy", a lot of
them put an "R" in there at the middle and some have it start with a "Z", and
some get more than 3 syllables out of it.  It's always a lot of fun (when your
really bored) to listen to people mangle the company name. :)  I an imagine
that XYZZY is even worse.

Brian