Hi Kolusu,

Thanks for your reply.
Regarding the the dataset where I Have both modules (exits), it’s
authorized. The most strange is that for some processes work with no
issues. For other we have the errors.
We’d like to understand why it’s happening.
If you have any idea on why this is happening for some processes I will
really appreciate that.

Many thanks,

Gilson