You people are idiots. Chatgpt just came out. Nobody, including me, said it was
going to replace you today, or tomorrow. But, it will replace you.

Autonomous vehicles are coming too. In fact, they are already on the road.
Perfect? Not yet. But getting closer daily.

Flying cars are a few decades away. Although flying taxis are closer than you
think.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/01/1185060325/joby-electric-flying-taxi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, September 5, 2023, 6:52 PM, Bernd Oppolzer