TAPEMIGRATION=NONE(ROUTETOTAPE(ANY)), MIGDENSITY=*, MIGUNIT=3590-1,
(CONT.) ML2 RECYCLE PERCENTAGE=080%, TAPEMAXRECALLTASKS=01, ML2
(CONT.) PARTIALS NOT ASSOCIATED GOAL=000, RECONNECT(ALL)

I had cut off part of the command  there is a minus sign way out at the
end.  The comment is currently incorrect.  But according that that query
command it appears that tape migration is off.

  SETSYS                      /* NO ML2 MIGRATION                  */ -
    TAPEMIGRATION(ML2TAPE(TAPE(TAPELIB)) RECONNECT(ALL))
 /* TAPEMIGRATION(DIRECT(TAPE(TAPELIB)) RECONNECT(ALL)) */