From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Joseph Reichman
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 12:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Commands from systsin

Let me explain I’m only doing this for testing purposes

I am writing a subsystem so normally the function routines would be in global

But I want to debug the function routine under TEST/TESTAUTH

So the subsystem initialization routine is going to create the SSVT routine by
address

But I need that address to be valid when I later on in the same TSO Session but
under  a new invocation of TESTAUTH invoke the function

Under second invocation of TEST/TESTAUTH

I have this address which I saved wrote down from the first

And in second invocation before I issue IEFSSREQ I’ll do a AT 1EF37980. ( the
address is just an example )

Makes sense ?

> On Sep 13, 2023, at 12:19 PM, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> I advise against it.