WRT "Dave.C, may you live forever"... I'll drink to that!

At 9/13/2023 04:01 PM, Steve Thompson wrote:
Noobies who don't want to know history and the like, just delete this....
As to z/XDC and priv code and/or key zero storage -- oh the ease and joy of not being forced to use TEST Auth. Or having to set some SLIP, get a dump, or do SNAPs... I wish I could be cursed with having to use z/XDC again. Stepping through code.... But don't do that on a production machine -- sand box only (for setting traps in LPA and the like. Yes, you can set traps in SVCs and PCs and the like) -- just be very careful or you can kill the system right out from under you (read the very good manual, it lists things you do at your own risk). I can't tell you how much I enjoyed XDC, and then z/XDC. Dave.C, may you live forever.
Steve Thompson