I’m going to laugh when AI replaces many of you assembler deniers. The under 40
for sure. Maybe the under 50.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 16, 2023, 11:00 AM, Bernd Oppolzer
<bernd.oppol...@t-online.de> wrote:

Let's see if Bill comments on this ...
if not, maybe the AI that wrote all the provocations now prefers to be
silent on this
to protect itself from exposure?
Does AI have a sense of humour?