Hi Kolusu

I tried the JCL that you have sent.
It works, as expected, but maybe I was not quite clear in my last question.
Is there a way to get all the dataset profiles that have two different
groups with the same access using SORT or ICETOOL but without using
JOINKEYS, so that the input file would only needed to be read once, using
SORTIN as the DDNAME?
This is me being curious and trying to use a more efficient solution, if
that would be possible.I could not came up with any kind of SORT statements
to that effect.
Best regards
Jack