W dniu 15.09.2023 o 09:23, Timothy Sipples pisze:
I’ve seen some good suggestions. Also, there are several no additional license
charge products available from IBM for z/OS than you can order. Here are some
examples:

5655-UA1            IBM Semuru Runtime Certified Edition for z/OS
5655-PYT             IBM Open Enterprise Python for z/OS
5698-PA1             IBM Z Open Automation Utilities

Double check whether there are any charges, of course, but my understanding is no.
Optional Subscription & Support may be chargeable.

To complement - there are other so called web deliverables in SMP/E format.
Some examples are Open XL C/C++ 1.1 for z/OS or (older) ICSF.
Usually it is FILE.Z with FILE2.pax which in turn contain CBPDO.
All of them are free of charge and do not require any paperwork (contracts, etc.). Of course all of them do require z/OS, so that license is default assumption.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland