From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Dave Jousma
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2023 12:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: zOSMF Workflows

All,

I have been thinking about this for awhile,, but cant seem to find the answer.
 So asking my fellow listers if I am missing something.   Workflows are a one
and done affair, and for repeatable processes you need to add it again.    The
problem is that the filesystem location for the workflows are usually buried in
various installation manuals, not always easy to find.  Lately, I have been
working with the zCX workflows to provision, alter, upgrade, etc.

My question is that it would be nice if there were a panel that would
optionally bookmark all of the various workflow definition files that have been
used or might be used again?   I dont see that?  Am I missing something?
There is something somewhat rudimentary in the create workflow screen with the
pulldown, but I dont know if thats zOSMF doing that, or the browser doing that.
  But then that would likely be just for me?

What if we had a public workflow that we expected many people to use to
provision xyz?

I'm sure there is an answer to this, I'm just not picking up on it.

Dave