From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Eric Erickson
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2023 9:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Building AMODE 31 Assembler DLL

Thanks for the that pointer. I had not gotten to that manual as yet. But for a
follow on question. As these are routines called from C, I've been using
EDCPRLG as the entry code. Can I switch those out for CEEENTRY, as EDCPRLG does
not have the EXPORT keyword. Taking a quick look at the CEEENTRY macro, it
looks like I will need to code MAIN=NO, as these are not main routines.

Again, thanks for the pointer. The XL C manuals only reference EDCPRLG for
assembler routine. I can see that the manual you referenced will become one of
my goto references for the near term future.