FWIW, Co:Z SFTP has full support for JES spool files, but there are also Co:Z
shell commands for using JES2/3.

example:

*> todsn //intrdr <<EOD*
*//BR14 JOB 'KIRK',MSGCLASS=X**
**// EXEC PGM=IEFBR14**
**//**
**EOD*
todsn(INTRDR)[N]: 67 bytes read; 3 records/240 bytes written in 0.024 seconds
(2.726 KBytes/sec).

*> lsjes
*Jobid    Jobname  Owner    Status   Class Completion
JOB00853 BR14     KIRK     OUTPUT   A     RC=0000
JOB00852 KIRKT    KIRK     OUTPUT   A     RC=0000
JOB00851 KIRKT    KIRK     OUTPUT   A     RC=0000

*> fromdsn -JES.J853.all > j853.log*
fromdsn(KIRK.BR14.ALL)[N]: 39 records/2476 bytes read; 2515 bytes written in
0.011 seconds (223.278 KBytes/sec).

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http:// <http://dovetail.com>coztoolkit.com