You are correct Peter. I just asked PDF's, no compiler.. Or even an environment
to run PL/X.In past I wrote lot of PL/X programs, But I am a bit far from that
moment. I was planning to refresh my skill. Only this and no more than this.
:)BtwThank youDan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 30, 2023, 9:18 AM, Peter Relson <rel...@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

>There is another solution

What are you thinking the "problem" is for which you mention a "solution"? The
first post I saw was asking about PDF's, not about access to PL/X. Was there a
post that did not show up in the daily digest? The "access-to-PL/X ship" sailed
long ago.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design