From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
paul zellermaier
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2023 12:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] : Re: CA-1 Withdrawl from z/OS 2.5

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 5:22 PM, Paul Gorlinsky<p...@atsmigrations.com>
wrote:   We are investigating what is necessary to remove CA-1 from the system
after turning on RMM in protect mode.

My original plan was to us TMSINIT to remove CA-1 and disable the PROC
(TMSINIT) prior to starting DFRMM...

Or do I need to move it's SVC, re-IPL and not start TMSINIT and then start
DFRMM...

Any help would be appreciated ....

Thanks
Paul