I am trying to get a GSK trace for a batch FTP job, where PAGENT AT-TLS
controls the TLS connection.

I follow the example here
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/how-do-you-collect-ssl-trace-using-batch-job
but no trace data is produced. I am guessing that is because of PAGENT AT-TLS.
(The example is from 2015.) Can anyone confirm or deny?

So how DO I get a GSK trace of a job that uses PAGENT-controlled TLS?

I see @Colin's discussion here
https://colinpaice.blog/2022/05/31/trace-pagent-and-at-tls/ but for obvious
reasons I would just as soon not (a.) take down PAGENT and restart it two or
more times; and (b.) trace all PAGENT AT-TLS sessions, not just mine.

Or should this work and I am just doing something stupid?

Charles