Hi

I would like to issue an IPCS subcommand (in an exit) to be specific what
asid's are in dump so if I did this by hand it would be

IP CBF RTCT

Looking at the   IPCS customization guide

Services Available to an IPCS Exit Routine

Under TSO/E services bullet 2

2. The STACK service and the TSO/E EXEC command can be used to queue
subcommands and CLISTs, respectively, to be processed by IPCS immediately
after completion of the current subcommand

Does this explain how if I wanted to execute the above command in a exit I
would if someone could explain would appreciate it

Thanks