I am new to setting up the XCF.

The policy1 containing the structure is active.

D XCF,STR,STRNAME=zzzz
IXC360I  06.17.28  DISPLAY XCF 501
STRNAME: zzzz
 STATUS: NOT ALLOCATED
 POLICY INFORMATION:
  POLICY SIZE    : 5 M
  POLICY INITSIZE: 3 M
  POLICY MINSIZE : 0 M
  FULLTHRESHOLD  : 80
  ALLOWAUTOALT   : NO
  REBUILD PERCENT: 5
  DUPLEX         : DISABLED
  ALLOWREALLOCATE: YES
  PREFERENCE LIST: SVCF
  ENFORCEORDER   : NO
  EXCLUSION LIST IS EMPTY

I haven't figured out the command to make the structure active.

What might I be missing?

http://www.dissensoftware.com