Well, First, I DON'T WANT TO DELETE datasets. I wan to dump them to archive file.
Second, I want to avoid manual typing/clicking.
:-)

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

W dniu 23.11.2023 o 18:01, Steve Beaver pisze:
Bring the list up in 3.4 then do a hdelete
By every dsn and hit enter

Sent from my iPhone

No one said I could type with one thumb

On Nov 23, 2023, at 10:57, Radoslaw