From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Steve Estle <sest...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2023 8:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Migrating Loadlibs from PDSE to PDS?

Seasons Greetings all,

I know this might sound like a strange request, but we are exploring what if
any options there are to migrate load libraries from PDSE (version 1 or 2) back
to traditional basic PDS's.  It appears this is highly restricted based on my
experiences trying to perform via IEBCOPY and ISPF 3.3 (which just involkes
IEBCOPY under the covers)?  Any thoughts/experiences on ways to do this or is
it just one of those once you are there the "train don't go in reverse"
situations?

Thanks in advance for any ideas/suggestions.

Steve Estle