From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Radoslaw Skorupka
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 4:58 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: CSNBENC in LPA?

Sri,
I think there is some mess here. You quoted documentation, which is relevant to
z/OS 2.3, not 2.5. Yes, the chapter was changed.
In other words: z/OS 2.3 and older mention CSNBENC, but z/OS 2.4 and newer does
not mention this name at all.
However I have found the same text in OMEGAMON 5.5 and I do have it.
However I'm not sure whether is it no longer valid due to changes in ICSF
and/or RACF.

Unfortunately I did not found any clue in Summary of changes.