Rick,

You blond the messenger. STIGs are developed by DISA. We only automate the
process. This is why I am very familiar with the STIG rules.
Btw, unix file system is less understood and maintained by the mainframe
security teams, so the risk is built in uss security (if you do not use
external security for this).

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*