Mike was the excellent source for that article in our Tuning Letter, and he is
welcome to share it. Please respect the copyright.

All my best,
Cheryl

On Oct 26, 2023, at 6:25 AM, Mike Shorkend <mike.shork...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you have access to SHARE or GSE UK proceedings, I have given a couple of
presentations on the subject. Also an article in Cheryl Watson's Tuning
Letter 2022, Vol 1.
Tom Wasik from IBM has also given some excellent JES2 Policy sessions at
SHARE.

Email me directly if you need more information.

Mike

m...@shorkend.com

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 20:42, Mark Jacobs <
00000224d287a4b1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Are there any examples or resources that would help in writing JES2
> Policies? I looked at the information in the manuals and it wasn't helpful
> to me.
>
> Mark Jacobs
>
> Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted
> email.