From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Watson
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 9:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish*

Hi Charles,

We have two websites-one public and one for subscribers only (this is the one
with special search features). The one for subscribers-only will last until May
2025, and then will cease to exist. The public one will gradually thin down,
but we haven’t made any definite plans.

People have asked us to make all the Tuning Letters available in an archive,
and that’s a possibility, but not until much later. It wouldn’t be fair to our
paying subscribers.

Thanks so very much!
Cheryl
Phone: 941-266-6609