I used to add my own commands to the ISPF command table.  But somehow I got out
of the habit; I went to a new site, didn't get around to it, got used to just
putting "TSO" in front of commands, then forgot where to go to do it the other
way.  Now I can find the command table again, but why?  I'm used to the "TSO"
prefix, I do it without thinking about it.

This, be it known, is an invitation to tell me "oh, but there are other
advantages to the commands table...", which I either never knew or have
forgotten.

---

/* In order to write for "The A-Team", you'd have to be a much better writer
than most of those who write the evening news at networks and local stations —
forget about shows like "Hill Street Blues" or "The Muppet Show", where writing
REALLY counts.  -Linda Ellerbee, _And So It Goes_ */