Robert

Definitely you should contact the Computer History Museum; they are some what
unique in that they collect old documents and software relating to computers in
addition, of course, to hardware.  At one point they went to Germany, I think,
to pick up and ship to the US a whole bunch of old gear.

Go to https://computerhistory.org/acquisitions/ for information on how to make
a donation

It is best to make the offer online using their form at
https://airtable.com/appPBw0VORVpnaJbZ/shrgwufDwr5wNVMal
It really helps them if you can provide as much detail as possible on the
"stuff," an item by item inventory if possible, and an estimate of the total
size for shipping purposes.

Their process is the offer will be reviewed by their acquisitions committee and
if some of your offer fits their missing needs they will accept all or some of
your offer.
It does take them four weeks or so to get back to you - maybe sooner if really
interested

Regards,

Tom