Från: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> För Cameron
Conacher
Skickat: den 29 januari 2024 14:37
Till: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Ämne: How can I determine the User Name associated with the current Batch JOB
RACF ID?

[Du f?r inte e-post ofta fr?n 000003cfc59146bb-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu.
L?s om varf?r det h?r ?r viktigt p?
https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Good Morning,
I know I can do this in CICS, but I am digging around to see if this can be
done in a batch COBOL program.
Basically, I just want to include Fred's Name in a report I generate, where
Fred is the RACF ID associate with the currently executing Batch JOB. (a COBOL
program).
I could write something to call out to CICS (EXCI maybe) to get a name.
But I wanted to know if there is anyway to do this by calling some routines
from my Batch COBOL program.

I am assuming right now, it is not possible since I have come up empty so far.

Thanks

Cameron Conacher
Senior Engineer

American Express Canada Inc.
GCICS
2225 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, ON  M2J 5C2

cameron.conac...@aexp.com<mailto:cameron.conac...@aexp.com>
Office: 1-437-836-5265
Mobile: 1-416-409-5147

https://amex.webex.com/join/cameron.conacher

________________________________
American Express made the following annotations
________________________________ This e-mail was sent to you by a
representative of Amex Bank of Canada, P.O. Box 3204, Station "F", Toronto, ON,
M1W 3W7, www.americanexpress.ca. If you no longer wish to receive these
e-mails, please notify the sender by reply e-mail.

This e-mail is solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this
e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail
and any attachments. Thank you.

American Express a fait les remarques suivantes Ce courriel vous a ?t? envoy?
par un repr?sentant de la Banque Amex du Canada, C.P. 3204, succursale F,
Toronto (Ontario) M1W 3W7, www.americanexpress.ca. Si, par la suite, vous ne
souhaitez plus recevoir ces courriels, veuillez en aviser les exp?diteurs par
courriel.

Ce courriel est r?serv? au seul destinataire indiqu? et peut renfermer des
renseignements confidentiels et privil?gi?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire
pr?vu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courriel
est interdite. Si vous avez re?u ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser
l'exp?diteur par courriel et d?truire imm?diatement le courriel et toute pi?ce
jointe. Merci.