With LMAC being unsupported and now no longer usable with z/OS 3.1 we need
the ability to dynamically define line commands, either via a line command
table or individual line commands.

To that end I’ve created this IBM Idea (formerly known as RFE)
https://ibm-z-hardware-and-operating-systems.ideas.ibm.com/ideas/ZOS-I-3974

ISPF: Provide a way to dynamically define a line command table

With the demise of LMAC due to lack of support there needs to be a way to
dynamically define an ISPF Edit/View line command table for the life of the
Edit/View session. This would over-ride the global_line_command_table from
the ispf config. Alternately provide a way to dynamically define line
commands for the life of the Edit/View session much like one is able to do
with Edit Macro Define.

Please consider voting and/or add your comments.

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Github: https://github.com/lbdyck
System Z Enthusiasts Discord:
https://discord.gg/system-z-enthusiasts-880322471608344597

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden