From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Roger Lowe
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2024 7:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SDSF able to provide a display/panel for System Recovery Boost (SRB)
for Middleware Subsystems on z16?

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Hi,
   We have a z16 (3932-AGZ) running zOS 3.1 along with IBM Middleware
subsystems of Db2 V12, CICS/TS 6.1, MQ 9..2.1, IIB V10 as well as CA- Datacom
V15 and ADABAS V712.

We have now enabled SRB for these various Middleware Subsystems specifying
BOOST=YES in WLM.

Other than invoking WLM (via ISPF or zOSMF) and then reviewing the
Classifcation Rules, we can't find and easy way of what Middleware Subsystem(s)
are firstly enabled for BOOST and secondly as easily identifying what
subsystem(s) might have used BOOST.

Wouldn't it be nice if SDSF had a panel to show this information?

Looking at opening up an IBM Ideas, but thought I would post here, just in case
someone has a suggestion(s) that we haven't considered.

Thanks, Roger