Since the tape is a scratch, the first thing to be done is to change it to
private, to avoid it being offered
to be rewritten.
I believe TS7700 does not allow a scratch tape to be open as input, so changing
it to private will also
allow you to read it.

Best Regards

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
z/OS System Programmer

Em quarta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2024 às 10:26:19 BRT, Bob Bridges